Thursday, September 17, 2009

the KEY to game is the middle ground "sweet spot"

I ve been analyzing things in success and character, the attitude in dealing towards your goal.

Mastery is doing things to perfect them , failing over and over and learning from the experience.

YOU HAVE TO WANT IT, take yourself to new heights..being true to yourself

So as per creating attraction and what afc Adam says breaking rapport is the middle ground of insult and compliment is the "sweet spot" in his formula.

or the term "polarity" which is to be in extremes.


In terms of being Alpha is the in between middle ground of being nice and being a jerk or asshole.

in deep comfort you show emotional connection by being geniune and your "rake" attitude.

Push-pull works that way in the middle to keep things stir

hot/cold in the middle is the honey.

supply and demand in the middle is cause of addiction

its a cycle.right now I cant read nor concentrate,kind of over loaded with information.

but wanted to release my thoughts "Dig"

Deep inner game with Dr. Paul really helped me to control and observe my emotions.

Im competing against myself to gett to mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment