Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nine ball by jeff allen

Like I mentioned one of the best guys I admire in game is Jeff allen IX.

aka Jlaix aka Jeffy.

Jeffy show and his speech at transformations were kind of dark but are realistic points of view on game.

reading this book as its a 429 pg and Im on 125 right now ..its seems like a good read..very similar situations of his life and mine.

he was even homeless and yet he persevered...inspirational guy.

I will post a full review as soon as I finish it.

Im studying my boards and will plan to go to FIU for january.

I feel great and very goal oriented and in a weird way like tyler and jeffy I got used to the "I dont care " attitude.

right now I really dont care to hook up or have a GF or whatever. If theres an oppurtunity to pull then I pull.

Im not lazy but Im focused on survival....the thing is that jeffy was still banging' chicks.lol.

on a note: I got into self help stuff like brian tracy goals program...last time I listened to it , it was something soo awesome. Guys like Braddock mention about it and in pickup its important.


I have diverse beliefs about inner game. it isnt hypnosis or other stuff... Its a solid foundation of your personality, the alpha male.


jeffy mentioned you cant be the guy with a veneer of game, you have to have a personality and assertiveness to back it up.


I realized as I worked on my game..I started running too much comfort...
I m going to focus and as tyler shows system running game similar to sticking point analysis... mix fun with intent.

more I get better the more I can move forward.

the guys I like to work with later on as a mid level advanced would be :

Awaken

Jeffy or Ryan

Franco

Brad P

Braddock and Mr.M /Bonsai

and maybe Sinn or CJ.or Eltopo or even Adam in a residential.

Doc holiday and Saffron if they return and Entropy.
--------------

I will continue to read and go throught the journey with Jeffy.... alot of guys critize the book but for me its really crude, real and straight forward.

nuff said'

-s

No comments:

Post a Comment