Thursday, November 19, 2009

the secret of non neediness,forgiveness in relationships and my secret innergame

Hey guys Ive been on a roll doing shit test excersizes and using misinterpretation to creat attraction from it.
In the past to creat attraction I used her shit test until I did alot of comfort and got stuck in it.
I realized that entropy was right,"if you want your game back it will come"

I got shit tested in a forum just BS..but weirdly got dissed by some girls...since I was in shit test aka congruence test review from jeffy in his book and tyler foundations section on congruence test taught me the mindset.

I used to focus on the tactics (in attraction tactics is important!)but I noticed tyler and jeffy how they act and the mindset...I learned best of game by modeling and replicating the mindset and adapt the positive to my personality.


FRAMES are so important, so ... I responded to this girls shit tests until my intuition told me she was hooked :)

my game is coming back... :)
it was more frame and shit test handling and projecting funny vibe...

I did use swingcatt shit test response.lol

but creating attraction is sooo easy but its what you do with it.

THE SECRET OF NON NEEDINESS AND PASSING SHIT TEST IS NOT CARING!

You dont care and doesnt phase you cause you know who you are and you act like you are the shit so you become the shit .. YOU ACT as IF you become it!
Its weird and non needy yet attractive.

I dont like talking my feelings to a woman, its weak.

I have to work on my congreunce of what I project...Im different from nyc, so I have to rewrite my dhv's and work on my attraction game (mehow chapter,JTasian playboy article , BR adam,RSD 12 )

comfort I had it lock down...have to work on it but its much easier than attraction.

Jeffys book did help me alot...Im inspired by him and his book does contain important pickup techniques on game.

WoW! Anyway , I was happy to get an email from him,It wasnt an assistant Im sure it was him by the way he responded.

I stoped reading other books...i realize that to read game you have to game.

Im focusing on daygame, going indirect since Im at library...I did hesitate abit but once you start socializing you get in rhythm.

Im also going to look for a gym tomorrow.

thanksgiving is coming and Im excited...I want to volunteer serving homeless people food cause I at one point was almost homeless.

On Wednesday,God spoke to me through my pastor who preaches so well that I feel he reads game or is just awesome.

He spoke on good and bad ...I asked him on forgiveness and relationships, he gave an awesome answer..when you are in a relationship and your partner cheats or commits adultery, then you have the right to walk away and not foriven them or go back the them. The bible does say forgive 60 x 60 but in love and relationships God is strict and commands that a man is above a woman, it isnt even 50/50 thing...something that even Franco talks about as a seduction artist who isnt a believer of God confrims this out of experience with alot of women.

My Innergame comes from beliefs in myself and faith in God.Its different but I intrepret bible with game and makes sense that God wants us rich and wants the best for us...jesus did make wine out of water and was around tax men and prostitutes, he wasnt with them but he was all around man who was loved and hated by many but admired, very charismatic...Im not religious or follow those preachers that have weird interpretations of bible to make it easy to save people and be mediocre with serious themes as God...I believe its being true to yourself and honest to God and ask him to help you and give you wisdom, You read the bible wherever you open it or you intuition tells you...he talks to me through my thoughts.Its a powerful effect of enlightment.

Self help and connecting it with God, its like the ultimate man.

Anyway Im out cause I had along day....

Talk to you guys soon.


-s

No comments:

Post a Comment