Saturday, December 19, 2009

Report on talk w Eltopo

I spoke to ElTopo and Id say he is one of the most interesting person to talk to.

He sees things as they are and tells it to you, goes that extra effort to do so.

He helped me with dhv's and some advice...very positive.

I have step away from tactical seduction or PUA syndrome (thanks sinn) but ElTopo still has to be one of te few who wont tell you to "just be yourself", he will teach you how to show your best self and how to project to others , then even how verbalize that. Sick :)


The thing I can take from 2009 is that I improved alot and Im seeing who I really am for the first time. This is one of the most exciting and challenging year so far.

I'm not mechanical at all, very in tune with it.

Guys that helped me in this 2009 changed me and Im happy I got to interact with them:
Jsmooth
Franco
Sinn
Entropy
Awaken
El Topo
Adam and Amanda Lyons
Saffron
Doc Holliday
Psych
JK Ellis
D-boy
Adrian "Magic cat"
Doc Strangelove LA
Northern Nights
Paul Janka


Last but most importantly ...my natural friend MY BEST FRIEND "Alley cat" ;)


who till this day encourages me to move forward and is there for me.


All the girls I've had the pleasure of sharing time enoughto learn from the experience. Thank you....for the pussy.lol


Like 2pac said "I get around " and wont stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment