Thursday, December 17, 2009

Small talk with ElTopo

One the BEST teachers out there is El Topo...today I will have small talk.

certain things are changing for me so Im excited...

I reviewed master social destiny which IMO changed my life in terms of relationship products out there.

that being said, I havent heard from sinn nor sebastian drake.

Im missing certain elements from my game, has to do with dealing with people.

I can treat people well and Im charismatic, but when someone pushes me around, I m so into my reality that I dont notice it , which isnt good at all.

I want to perfect my stripper hired gun game, sexual text after game , and know how to separate emotions from preventing.

how to pull or timebridge in a car , when you live far.

what I should change in terms of thinking... Alot of guys suffer from PUA syndrome.

So Im backing off from alot of PUA stuff.

that being said, I will cath up with you guys later...

s

No comments:

Post a Comment