Saturday, October 16, 2010

My review on justin wayne

justin wayne is real deal

I spoke to him and he was open to talk to me about intricate details on how he closes same day and turists girls.

If you read his stuff and his videos you feel like its fake but i warn you its not.

I did similar game to what he is doing and he is far more experienced than theory.

i think newbies should not see him cause he is advanced.

If you have fucked up alot and do have lays definately contact him.

I recommend him highly to improve your game.

Guy is someone I understand and finally got to talk with.


real honest and definately brings reality check to the table.

Paul Janka is good at daygame but is good looking and doesnt game tourists.

Justin isnt good looking and fucks tourists chicks easy.

That says it all.

i respect both and he is dead on about qualification.

Sandros

No comments:

Post a Comment