Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 2010 Update: mark's blog. pickup and studying

ive been focused on studying for the boards and complementing with GYM.

Im going to talk with justin wayne and go over a few things that might unlock his game for it to be backwards engineered.

This I do from a standpoint of learning to close on daygame.

I do close on dates, Same night lays arent consistent to be considered predictable.
experience and talking with mark has helped me understand this when i would go out alot and fail miserably.

i plan to put aside Pickup ,going out , etc etc until i take my test.
on my break i will post here.

Lately I havent noticed any IOIs or AIs. that is due to my mind being focused and my vibe around women.

I did see a woman who i found sexually attractive but the momment to escalte further wasnt there.

i noticed from mark's blog and his redition of PUA's validation give guys bad advice.
that is why i recommend guys like Mark.

I dont have my shite together to really make things run faster in my life right now, but it takes sacrifice.

i mentioned game is like bodybuilding.

more doing that thinking.

Im resting more and mentally prepareing myself for the exam.

I apprecate Jeff Stepehns coaching me for interview he is great guy to learn hypnosis.

that being said, I have alot of things to discus.

-Fashion show-social circle game a FR which shows you what i analyzed
-Convention show game applied to hired guns and same night lay

No comments:

Post a Comment