Sunday, January 23, 2011

justin wayne LR same day lay

Justin Wayne’s Free Lay Report : XYZ (One Day Full Close)
In Justin Wayne's Lay Reports on September 7, 2010 at 4:40 am

Hey Guys,

Yesterday, I was able to meet a random woman on the streets in the daytime and take here from Manhattan all the way to Queens to close the deal (SEX).




THE PICKUP

Basically, i was walking with my wingman Dean in Union Square in Manahattan. The last set of girls i fucked from cold approach where between ages of 18-22. This girl was in mid to late 20′s, proffesional girl with a PHD in ..umm i forgot. But anyways, I saw her walking ,and i went direct on her. I covered the three check points ( spoke to her for about 20 mins). Then we parted ways. I got her number and that was it. So an hour later, i texted her to say hi. SHe replied and said she is still in union square, so i met back up with her in Starbucks. We sat down for about 15 mins and talked. My Game plan was to basically get go for make out. So i decided to take her for a walk after the coffee, and thats where i did first kiss make out. After that, I basically had enough rapport and connection to get a solid number, but then i asked her what is she doing now, and she said “nothing”. This was my queu that i can try and fuk her same day sinc i already kissed her. It was around 9 oclock that time, so i decided to take her to a lounge with me that was close to that area. After 20 mins, I took her in a cab to queens. And then we went to my house. I had not muchlast minute resistance. then i fucked, and got blow job.

THE END.

I appreciate all you guys who are still in this game. Keep your heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment