Wednesday, January 26, 2011

review of FELIX natural swagger

Im working on my conversational skills, so far Im improving some areas I had fault.
some of them is Jesse pointed out is bieng too reserved and too formal.
I think reckless helps on this.
that being said,Inner self was abit into confort zone and at time socially awkward, when I analyzed it it was coming on sexually needy rather than dominant.

Another thing about this is that Ive been overthinking things,
some sets not so good and Jesse pointed out some latin women shit test alpha traits off the bat to see if you are.

so I stopped for awhile and called up a friend to just chill , no game no nothing, jsut chill, he isnt pua but he is who has swagger to him being a local ,he is a hustler.

I noticed things about him that he doesnt care and is open about alot of things when he talks with "shorty" or girls.
We've gone to strip clubs to hang and he would get crazy.lol.
so Ive been dealing with latin Q-ban women also he mentioend advice cause of the mentality.

So I got out of our convo that I was being into my comfort zone and being too formal about dates etc I needed in terms of being chill and not over worrying about things.yet have a plan.

his swagger and challenges

"what are you talking about girl,show me what you got , show me that you are Hottest babe..Go for it! "

then I noticed that I was abit like him before I moved to the south.
I actually got really good and I myself felt similar.

He said one important thing:

"I can talk to anyone and any girl cause I know how to hustle,I got nothing to lose, I know I can get it."

thats the mentality I had...
I was actually going homeless at one time and I was seeing 4 girls. I had a flow of words and never talked too much but had a persuasive glitch to me. I think that this mentality works if you put it to good use.

Still I feel I have to keep at it and hoepfully come back and write up a report.
I felt studying for my exam made me logical and awkward , its like strting over so Im warming up now.

Still my sticking point is relating whe I talk with a girl,I can go on and on and I talk too much for too long....
and she isnt interacting or investing in the conversation.

so Im working on that .

still Im seeing a pattern of the swaggerness of Jesse porpoese reckless and use of challenging works well with latin women.

connection-soulmate too upfront or to rappoprt ish doenst work well..american girl appreciate that cause of good covnerastion and quality of it.
Latina go more emotional and vibe of it more rather than convo.

Alpha isnt going up being sexual horny guy and telling her she is cute or sexy,
that hasnt worked cause it gives her a chance to reject you putting her so up high and you begging her and being easy giving away your appraoval of her.
I noticed that it projects too easy of a guy and that women prefer the seduction to have its emotional levels.
So I think the subcommunications are important more than the words, more you are aware of level of energy and subcommunications the more you can lead her under the radar better toward the seduction. working on her moods as you go along your interaction.so you get compliaince.

the swagger isnt try hard but more from a fun way of qualifying her as a woman what she got.woman are proud and will react emotionally, every reaction is investment. you can work with that and I know best guys like Jesse do this..with reckless.

so far this is what I found , will report back.hopes this helps anyone out there.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment