Wednesday, February 23, 2011

update talk with doc strangelove

I had bank teller IOIs at me earlier today and spoke with zey I see that she is emotionally invested now to come forward.

I have thursday and friday late night to close her.sat and sunday are almost impossible.

spoke to my friend how he explained about primal braqin influence on excersize and climbing starimaster.

you tell your mind "I nned to train to lose fat cause Im being chased by animal" my body will direct itself to lose weight,

like rodney said mind controls the body

so you tell the body I have to lose weight for survival by you pushing your threshold the body will adapt that chemicals sent to the brain that you are in danger and therefore need to gain muscle for survival skills.

body is old model from hunting ages not used to present day programming so we need to speak to the body the way it can react to it by eleicint g certain emotions on yourself to make your body lose the fat
"sense of danger and you need to grow muscle to survive, you must!"

so interstgin thoughts with doc strangelove also that he talks about is how lse affects our game and clouds our beliefs.

also how woman are programmed to run typical courtship game and how we should reverse frame and use swinggcatts frame of I m the prize what are you talking about.
also the reptilian brain.
talking by subcommunication not logical brain by being verbal about it.
women talk by subcommunication and if you talk subcommunication its another level of language, secret society official language.
it isnt indirect.


fat is diesel and carbs are fuel. use little carb then use diesel.
always push yourself more threshold to make your body burn more.

more active ou are the more you burn and body burns if you sit and dont care then body think you are safe and store fat.

also Ive talked to tripp,

I got a call from zey and it seemsed cool.we talked breifly.
she figured out logistics.lol.
cool.

anyways I need to keep a regimen of attraction of myself first.to get in state.

strangelove was talking about how to reframe 101s by mirroring and then subcommunicating "who do you think you are? Im higher value than you"

to cut off the frame of her using PNP mechanism.

also I mentioned to him my routines from qualification from

adam and apply it with *time distortion*role plays* example of getting her to qualify herself as if she was a model and was at a beuty pagneant all girls are pretty what make her unique speacial about her that makes her different than any other pretty face?"

also came to mind to write up a patern of kelly ripa frame, cuban bf is brother routine
fucked your wife amog routine.

and claifornia pimp routine.
of getting the girl to talk about herself and saying she is naughty and her putting her hand on my leg.
also calibrating 101s to get her to comply.

reading soft signs

he spoke about pandora box about types of women and you have to appear to be that person aka chameleon game.

also logistics.

also how my girl vicky is long distance relationship not going to work out. and is out of range.

how her helped me to be non needy, thank you Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment