Wednesday, February 23, 2011

more California Pimp stuff and my Neediness management energy transfer, Jack Ellis Forbidden Patterns 2 review.

california pimp old videos as Topo mentioned are really good cause he pushes the girl to want to fuck him.

A-B aubry august Bella all of them really good and really repetive what he does. he has solid frame control unexplainable so far but its mostly goal oriented and him calibrating his 101s.

how he frames them being and feeling naughty and making them say things and role play makes it real to her emotions but to her makes it logically not real.So she goes with it once she is really horny.

could work and awesome way of seeing it.
making her say she is naughty and have her move around as he does to make her get on her knees and her hand.

this guy is good..he is similar to my best friend natural.

NEEDINESS MANAGEMENT

So I started analyzing based on Tripp telling me how Im chasing these girls andhow Im being LSE and not the prize. how Im coming from a low value of my eyes to overgame and try hard.
this made me think that its my neediness.
I think its similar to what Jon Sinn is feeling in his post and Im dealing with non sense from gloria and zey and Nina.

so I wrote a letter to him, since I felt being needy or managing neediness with my chihuahua. and to myself, I noticed I lack social calibration lack of human contact.I shall read this in getting the Good girls Book on State.

also I read bust her balls and soft signs of which talk about Approach Invitation. how it involves screening.this gives me ideas to come up with my own material to screen her for escalation. as Franco makes wonderful teaching on this Book, blows me away.

Also review of Jack Ellis Forbidden patterns:

Think that its good material but you forgot to put when or what pattern elicits for woman to take action. for attraction or comfort or like the door after sex pattern.you lack putting them in that order.
What good is bernie madoof for? to tell women not to rob you? night stalker was for what? ttheres no direction for ease of use on these. did you happen to get the video of intense demoing october man? i have that dvd of him demoing octoberman on a woman. eye ebook im confused w masonic and gang signals use w patterns im used to pointing to myself. confusing man. thr italian video i enjoyed very much.

energy tranfer is reframing your energy toward something , if you get dumped then use that to go to the gym, if you are dieting use that anger to work out.

what you do with that anger that rush of energy of survival instinct and put it into good use.
this is also used to manipulate others emotions and redirect it with framing as california pimp does


what will you do with your time and energy?

turn shit into fertilizer towards what you want towards your goal

No comments:

Post a Comment