Wednesday, February 23, 2011

this morning I felt a boost and I got AIs and IOIs felt like my old self again

so tripp emailed me this and read it this morning:

All women have that tendency of acting like a 13 yr old at times. But then again, men have that tendency as well. But again, this is why it's absolutely critical that you dig down deep within yourself and find who you are, find your own worth. This is why I beat that issue so much.


The more your secure in your own skin, the less you have to tell yourself how valuable you are . . .


then I listened to Swinggcat's beliefs and badboy's Attraction and Adam Lyons Qualification.

then it came to me that all I have to do is elicit her investing in me by proving herself and she will backwards rationalize as her wanting to work hard and invest in me emotional investment.

wow

yesterday was gary's how to be a player last cd3 great stuff.
and anger got to me last night.

so I had to take action.

first I did that and thought abit selfish about myself being prize loving myself sinceI took care of neediness last night.

so I get in car listened to flavor in the ear remix and Im feeling it sick and email my best friends I get positive responses and my state is up and now Im getting started I then get dressed and put on my shades and I look like clooney in oceans eleven.

then my swagger came the walk Saffron taought us shoulders one, and the whole saturday night spderman walk from rob brinded made me do it

the whole "you will feel lucky to be with me" vibe came to me again.

so I found out im in state

so my whole seduction means comes back.
play from a position of strength...- swinggcat gary brodsky reminds me again in my head.

so now my walk and my talk tells me Im the shit.

I text zey hey dork and she responds ,Im like oh shite she is receptive to that. wow cool.

then I go to the bank and get IOIs from afar, or soft signs from a banker woman constantly looking at me, she is a cougar on the prey.

anywyas I came up that its my state i project. being cool as fuck being the shit. voice the walk bodylanguage.

I think the bust your balls and soft signs were crucial to this plus affirmations of swinggcatt and badboy "youd be lucky to be with me" the subcommunication vibe of my swagger.

then I started to speak subcommunication

instaed of "I miss you " or "I like you"

subcommunication is to : make them laugh, make them feel good spike BT with humor. without directly conveying verbally you like them, women speak that language and if you talk to them in that language then you get rapport fast and its like you are secret society in her mind.


NOTE: this isnt indirect ,its talking through subcommunication.

this is awareness of what franco calls soft signs reading soft signs and applying this in your seduction makes it more powerful, non verbally.

this is cornerstone of eliciting IOIs by your projection and you knwing how to talk to women, through their gut or subcommunication not through logic normal vague insecrue non preselected way of talking with women.

its tricky

its RAKE type game

russel brand and this can get her chasing .


I like this thing I use when I get shit test to prove myself

"I dont explicate I demonstrate"

No comments:

Post a Comment