Thursday, February 17, 2011

PUahahaha writes up brad p stuff

2008-10-25: Workshop with Brad P.

Today we were going to do some day game; Brad had told me last night to wear daytime clothes. I typically wear the same thing during the day and night, so I wasn't actually sure what to do. I wound up taking off all my jewelry and accessories, including the belt, and went with my rocker stereotype.

I arrived early, so I went to the hotel bar. The bartender was kind of cute. We chatted a little bit. I ran my stack on her, teasing her here and there. Eventually I had to go to class, so I set up a lunch date for tomorrow, since that was the only overlapping free time we had.

We went over last night again, each student recalling his experience. Brad said I was an approach machine, which was good in the beginning, but now it's time to move on. I needed to stay in longer, he claimed I no longer had approach anxiety. I also bragged about the bartender because I have a big ego.

Now that we all have openers and some basic frame control techniques, we were taught a few attraction routines. These were not to be used as openers, but to be used to build attraction once we've already opened. They are: whatever song, 8 girlfriends, cat routine, smart tests, smart hot rich, and blender routine. Brad suggested that we pick two of them and build them into a stack, similar to what I did last night. He also suggested that, in the future, to learn two routines at a time, using them at least ten times each.

Kino (touching) was described. Phase 1 kino: shoulders, elbow, knees if sitting. Phase 2 kino: arm around shoulder, around waist, touch hair, hands, scalp area around neck, face. If you get past phase 2, you should kiss. If the girl is unresponsive, that's a green light. If the girl pulls away, stop and try again later.

Ten timer method, for same night lays: first do three warmup appoaches. Then, out of the next ten, there should be approximately two blowouts, four go-nowhere conversations, and three to four attracted girls. The blowouts are good, they mean you can immediately find a compatible girl. The attracted girls are good, of course. The go-nowhere conversations you want to avoid; you will just be wasting your time. When in a go-nowhere conversation, push harder to force the girls to either blow you out or get really attracted.

Of the girls who are attracted to you, figure out the logistics. They come in three varieties: full travel dependency, in-venue dependency, or floaters. Full travel dependency girls are the designated driver of a group of five, who live two hours away and have to leave tonight. There's basically no way for you to leave with her. In-venue dependency girls arrived by themselves, but are meeting up with a group they know at the venue. This creates a social obligation for them to stay with the group, but at the end of the night, they can leave with you. These girls are second best. Floaters came by themselves and have no social obligations. They can be super social with everyone, such as if they were bartenders on their off night.

Open, attract, figure out logistics. Concentrate your effort on the girl who is most compatible with you and has the highest chance of going home with you that night, take the numbers of the other attracted girls. Consistently applying the ten timer method! It is good knowing that you will usually get about this number of blowouts, so you do not get bummed, since it is to be expected. It also forces you to do ten approaches a night.

Screening girls for logistics: Where'd you guys come in from? You all look drunk except for you, I guess you're the designated driver? Everyone going to your place for a sleepover afterwards, huh? Your mom's probably going to come down and be all awkward, asking who your friends are.

We broke off to do day game and makeovers. I was in the day game group. It was raining, so we wound up going to the mall. My first three approaches were blowouts. Hyper observed it, and told me to try to take on the persona of the bully in elementary school, imagine how he would be if he grew up. From then on, my approaches went considerably better.

I saw a hot girl about to walk out to the parking lot. The schoolyard bully in me went up to her, did horse girl. Then I ran my stack, drink in face story, smart test, smart hot rich. Surprisingly, as I was telling her that I only like hot girls because I'm hot, she agreed, "You are hot!", which I casually thanked her for. I continued the routine, and she said she was all of the above. Perfect! I went into the 8 girlfriends routine. We bargained for her position, eventually settling on five. At that moment, her coworker came by and said hi to her. Remembering how Brad handled random guys, I immediately became super friendly to him, and introduced her as my girlfriend. The guy immediately left us alone. Unfortunately she had to go. I tried to set up a meeting during the break in between day game and class, but she was busy. She was also busy tomorrow, but I took my new girlfriend's number anyway. I don't think I've ever gotten a girl this attracted to me this quickly before, especially not during the day.

I saw another hot girl, horse girl with schoolyard bully spirit. She seemed hesitant to stop, but I blocked her off using the Rodman technique. I used my stack, but halfway through she asked if she was on a game show. I treated it as a test, so I absurdified it and kept going. She asked me again, and again I absurdified it. Eventually she said she had to do some shopping and walked around me. I stopped her, asking for her name. I then used the cat routine, but she left.

I told Hyper what happened, who then told me that I was over gaming. I was pretty happy, I had never over gamed before! Now I need to work on toning it down. Another thing was, when she said she was going to do more shopping, I should have taken that as a hint to go shopping with her.

I spotted another hot girl, walked up to her, ran my stack. Unfortunately she had to go back to work. She seemed attracted, but when I tried to go for the number she said she was engaged. Oh well!

There were a bunch of other approaches, but those were the three significant ones.

It was now time for our break. Hyper, Jonathan, Keith, and I had dinner. We talked about game, our experiences tonight, what we do outside game, food, health. After dinner I went back to my room to change into my biker stereotype for night game, putting on my leather jacket, boots, accessories, and jewelry.

I went back to Brad's hotel. Two of the students got makeovers; one went from an average-guy look to a well-dressed look: a button-down shirt with stitching that I associate with pickup artists and therefore never wear, and Bad-Religion-like jeans with big white stitching down the legs; another went from sweats to a full silver crocodile skin texture suit with a magenta tie and new shoes, fully pimped out. It was night and day for the latter.

We practiced our walks. Apparently I have a quirky walk, where my right arm swings more than my left. Brad asked if I had a bit of a handicap, haha. I theorized that it was due to years of holding something on one arm all the time. He said that he doesn't want me to try to fix it, because the rest of my walk was great, and didn't want to mess that up for tonight. I've been trying to fix it since the workshop was over.

We hit the bars. I wanted to get better with my kino, but I didn't pay attention to Brad's hands last night, so I asked him if he could do some more kino demonstrations tonight. He said sure.

I walked into the bar and went straight for the first group with a girl in it, two black girls and a black dude. I went situational, asking about Halloween, then ran my stack. It was pretty boring and I wasn't attracted to any of them, so I left.

I went immediately into a group of two girls. Midway through my drink story, one of the girls asked if I was a pickup artist, and if I watched the show. I absurdified and plowed on. They asked if I could talk normal, and not use lines, which I absurdified and kept going with my routines. Eventually I used pretty much everything I learned over the weekend. I ran dry, one of the girls said the conversation's dead. I retorted that it's been dead an hour ago. They kindly excused themselves. I told Brad what happened, he said it was good that I kept going regardless, for practice. I felt nervous the whole time, and they probably picked up on that vibe. I explained that, since they were still there, I might as well continue, even though I felt they were just waiting to see what other lines I had. I felt like a dancing monkey, but that's okay, because I was practicing my moves. Brad agreed.

Brad told us he was about to demo, I followed him as he put on a pair of hot pink sunglasses and walked toward the dance floor. He found a circle of girls, peeled them open, jumped in and threw his hands up, and started dancing crazy. Then he started dancing with each girl in the circle, and within minutes they were all hugging him and taking pictures of him with several girls in his arms. This went on for a good ten, fifteen minutes. One girl was so swept up in the action that she pulled me in, so I started grinding with her. I didn't know how to dance or even fake dance, so eventually I ran out of steam. At the end, Brad gave his phone to a girl, who started putting her number in, while he was talking to another girl. It turns out they were sisters, and he told the first girl that he was drunk and to put down her number before he forgot about her, and talked gibberish to the second girl, to occupy her so that her sister could give her number. Basically, he winged himself.

Afterward we all left the bar to break down what just happened. Brad explained how about half the girls were initially a little hesitant, but once he took control, they all got into it. I said that when the girl grabbed me, I didn't really know how to dance, so it ended quickly. He said that he doesn't know how to dance either, he just has one move, and the rest of the time he's manipulating the girls' bodies: spinning, dipping, kissing, spanking, et cetera. He then showed me how to do his fake dance: bend my knees, move my body from side to side, swing my arm left and right, move my hips a little. Do it according to the beat. Brad and I were "dancing" on the sidewalk, as onlookers stared at us, haha.

We went back into the club. Brad gave me his magic pink sunglasses and told me to go find a circle of girls and do what he did. I've never tried this before, but since I was at a workshop, I might as well force myself to try new things I typically wouldn't have the balls to do. I went into the middle, threw my hands up, started dancing crazy. I tried to grab one girl to dance with, it didn't really work. I kept dancing, though; with the sunglasses on I felt like I had a mask on, and nobody could see me. As soon as I realized that they didn't cover my face, I became conscious that if I were nervous, they would be able to see my face. Then I became nervous. I still kept dancing for a few minutes, but eventually lowered my energy and went back to Brad. He said, "Ehhh," and said that I didn't jump in with enough conviction, that I had went in, waited too long, and then threw up my hands.

We then practiced more fake dancing, and he corrected some of my fake dancing. He asked if I played any instruments, I replied, "Guitar Hero". He laughed and said that I should dance to the beat, like when I push the buttons to the beat.

When my fake dancing was up to par, he gave me his sunglasses again and told me to throw my hands up and just dance by myself in the middle of the dance floor. I did that for about ten minutes; during that time, everybody was in a big circle, staring at me. I went back to him, telling him it didn't work. He explained that it did work, that the whole point is to have a space on the dance floor that was entirely controlled by me. He said that if I could do that in a loud club dance floor, it psychologically helps me control the space in less challenging environments, and guys are less likely to fuck with my sets. I didn't quite see the correlation, and he agreed that it's a bit abstract, but to trust him on it. He then demoed. I followed him and created my own space a few feet away from him.

The bar was getting increasingly crowded, and there were streams of people walking in and out. I spotted a hot girl in one of those streams, trying to get in. Brad saw her too, and told me to go for it. I cut her off, held her by the shoulder, and horse girled her. I don't remember if I was able to finish it, but she rushed off and continued onto her stream into the bar. Brad said I did all I could in that situation. Easily the hottest girl I saw all night.

Later on, I wanted to reopen her, but I didn't know how. Stupid creative avoidance. Anyway, she finally left the bar, and I asked Brad how to reopen. He told me to just pretend you forgot her completely, and reopen with something else. If the girl remembers you, she'll say, "You already talked to me!" "Really? I don't remember." "Yeah, you asked me if I liked horses, remember?" This way, the girl will be trying to build rapport with you rather than the other way around.

I was talking to Brad about something, when he pointed out two girls behind him and told me to pull a chair up and open them. I pulled up a chair, sat across from one of them. They didn't speak English, but I figured out they were from Brazil, so I tried some Portuguese. No dice. I then did the Whatever song, figuring that sign language was somewhat universal. Plus I get to practice it. They were cracking up, but I was out of sign language game. I ejected. I told Brad they didn't speak English, and he looked like he relished the challenge. He pulled my chair to be next to the girl (instead of across like I did), and started gaming them. He started speaking Russian or something to them, thinking they were Russian, no dice, but they were cracking up at all these Americans trying to talk to them. I was looking right at them, when an RSD intern (whom we had met earlier in the night) told me to stop staring, I might ruin his game. Whatever, I'm here to learn. In fact, I pulled another chair from the table and sat right across from Brad and the girls, making it extremely obvious that I'm staring at his game. The girls didn't care, Brad didn't care. He showed the girls "an American game", thumb wrestling. A few rounds later, he starts playing with one of the girl's hair, messing it up. They were having a great time. Once he had the hair compliance, he stood up. He might have slow danced with the girl a little bit, I forget. He tells the girl he's going to adjust her outfit, starts fiddling with her necklace, which was dipping down her chest, so he was effectively fiddling with her chest. He then adjusts her tanktop straps, adjusts the sides of her top. He sits down in her seat and pulls her to sit on her lap. At that point it was too much for the girl, and she jumps up after. They leave soon after, but I was amazed by how much compliance Brad got, without any verbal communication.

I talked to two Indian girls and a dude, emphasizing on my kino and staying in no matter what. Eventually my target gets uncomfortable so the boyfriend puts his arm around her. I befriend the boyfriend and switch targets. The new target gets uncomfortable with all my touching, but I keep backing off and going again, until she just pushes my hand away. That's the point when I know I've pushed hard enough, I can go now.

I opened another girl, but midway through she backturns me. Instead of letting that shut me down, I turn to her guy friend and start being friends with him. I get bored of him and leave.

Later on I couldn't find anyone, so I went outside. I saw Brad and one of the other students, the blind pimp, with two girls. The student was standing and chatting with his girl, while Brad was sitting on a ledge with his. I realized that Brad was winging, so I didn't want to ruin the guy's set. I was more subtle with my leering, while paying close attention to Brad's hands. At first it was nothing more than shoulder touching, then elbow, then knees, then playing with her hair, then pulling her onto his lap, which allowed him to kiss the back of her neck, causing her eyes to close. Eventually he gets her number, and the girls leave.

He debriefed us on what happened, as usual. Apparently he was doing the blender routine.

Brad tells us that the bars are about to close, which means their buying temperature is as high as it's going to get for the night, so if we are to go for same night pulls, it's going to happen now. Three more sets each, Brad said.

I go in and open the first girl who's still in the doorway, blowout.

I'm watching other students do their thing. I see a big group that a student is in, and wonder if I should wing. I decided not to.

Hyper catches me just standing around, asked if I had already talked to the girls behind me. I said no. He asked what I was waiting for, so I turned around and went for broke. Went to the hottest girl, sex last week. Nope, she's engaged, shows me her ring. Blowout.

I find another group of girls. Horse girl, I'm running my stack when her friend finishes her beer and pulls her out of the bar. Blowout.

We got a simple explanation of why we stand at 90 degrees. Brad calls it "stick and move". You stand at 90 degrees, which is a neutral position. When you want to convey interest, such as if she does something good, you reward her by moving your foot so you face her more. If you want to convey disinterest, you move your foot back so you face her less.

There wasn't anything left at the bar, so we just went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment