Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Inner Game congruence ..my new model of game start of 2013

my Best game came from my 2009 posts if you want to get the BEST out of this Id suggest reading the LRs and my mindset during that time I improved within 3 weeks almost to mastery level that I wanted to even consider coaching cause I was that good and consistent. I admire guys like Entropy at the time with Doc Holiday and especially Saffron. I then got improvement better with Inner game stuff in June 2010 due to new insights thanks to Mr.M and Braddocks inner game posts and their LS series on how to be an alpha male and 9 and 10 game, that along with Sinn's SNL material and CJ's framing stuff all came into one.
The most important thing is to get your shit straight first balance your life and results will go along with your state and inner believe of what you deserve. Ive been considering taking a 1on 1 with someone yet I havent considered who yet. I took time off due to school and career. in 2011 all I did was stripper game thanks to Mystery's old way of hired gun game ;Sinns stuff on it I think he gave a talk a long time ago and Julian Foxx and most influential Bonsai thanh who coached me before he left to europe
.My style of game changed but i ahd no direction what I wanted. I think my biggest influence was Jeffy  in this talk in transformations. Im older now and I know what I want and I want to "fuck nore chicks" essentially as they come along in my life ofcourse. But sincerely I want a Good Girl as Franco calls it.
So as a high status male Ive sticked with Franco's way of seduction, Natural Tim RSD is awesomely great in his transformations which gives great future projectiosn as Jeffy does and great awesome direct game calibrated fot Nightgame only,
I think it removes alot of nerdy talk and Negs from the game and its tactical way makes it work in every aspect
RSD Ryan was most influential on my attraction game verbal attraction RSDMastermind12 and Brad Branson RSD Mastermind 13 on persistance on closing and leading.
My rapport comfort connection game came from Doc holidayEntropy and BadBoy Dan from Croatia;

Sexual escalation comes from BradPs audio underground section and Sinn's SNLseminar and his LR book highly recommended for you to buy..Saffronpua's tactical move also is great in his LR and lost MP3 of his double same night sex in vegas.
Franco;s Email coaching is highly recomended I know that at this level I can improve only if I self rely on improving fast and learning more thatn reading PUA. credit BradP on this...but this was my past and Im now here ready to hit full on improvements in my Life. I came up with these diagrams due to the fact that Im insecure so when this was my guide all routines and framing and stuff come natural..believe me or not  I think routines are good. I recomednde any Brad Ps or mehows or Cajuns or captain Jacks material,
I think I wasnt ready for it mand I wasnt emotionally mature and scared of sucess. It was in June 2009 where I was with a natural who gave me a space to game one week just online go rejected 1,500 times and after I just got good and had a rotation and easily manipulate into wanting a chick to do for me. Read the LRs 2009 i wil ltry to make a pdf book since my stuff was stolen i lost all of my notes and Saffron  notes too.the only thing I could recovered was this outline he gave me after we reviewed active pasive attraction and went out.So far I think he is one of the best ive ever seen in nightgame and his Lays like Entropy were flawless. Thouse guys were my heroes but now its time I become my own hero like Rob Judge says. 
Daygame nobody beats awaken and now defunct Doc Holliday.
I use behavioral management and some stuff on qualification investment Im retreading to improve on all levels.
This is My Model







Good to hear your honest thoughts -- I want to encourage you to keep a journal of your sets, so that you can keep track of your progress. Next time we will need to talk more about AMOGing and inner game. Please do your homework and:




1) Talk in front of the mirror for at least 5 minutes a day and tell stories about your day. It sounds stupid, but it's going to start you on the path to good habits and the ability to keep on plowing

2) Make a list of 5 specific reasons why you're awesome -- seriously awesome -- what makes you different than most guys in a positive way. I'm sure your good looking friend may be taller and better looking, but you're probably smarter and possibly a nicer person. Think about specific stories and integrate that into your daily mirror talk.



Here are the general themes of our 1-on-1:





Right now you're the nice social guy, and not the strong, dominant guy. You need to have a combination of a strong frame, remain unaffective, and the ability to plow through the face of opposition.



Plowing means persistence, but it doesn't mean talking blindly. Be aware of the girls reactions and be confident to call out her shit.

For the most part don't go direct -- stick to cocky funny, high attraction openers.



Basic outline -- open --> cold read --> DHV story --> tease --> Role playing --> Comfort

Good set at the open bar place, where you were dominant and borught the girl in. Don't half ass your opener -- you need to be always projecting confidence and dominance. Pull her in and be confident (but NOT overly sexual or aggressive -- remain unaffected)

Openers to use: Quality Assurance needs to be better run, "I had to come over and meet you",

As to the night you went out, you are way too much in your own head. You should ALWAYS be moving when you're out. Don't ever go into "Spectator" mode and watch others game. The night is about YOU, not about other people. When you stand around and watch others, it HURTS your game, because you're destroying your own state. Watching others WILL NOT MAKE YOU BETTER.



Anyway, enjoy your trip, make sure you do your homework, and reach out to me when you get back. Let me know if you have any other questions.



Best,



No comments:

Post a Comment