Saturday, December 29, 2012

Screening out Girls who are cock tease and Friday I go out

So I started implementing what Paul Janka uses to take girls off his list,I believe in retreading but it doesnt always work.plus Im a big proponent that fresh girl is better than and old lazy girl, thats my Frame. which is congruent to my Inner Game.If you keep trying you can see now you overinvest and Girls like overinvesting guys for their validation but gives them power to reject you and shut you down with your own neediness like a hammer to your head.you can try as practice but its practicing basketball with a deflated ball.

I screened out 3 girls and well its maybe winter mood or their frame of power wanting to prolong talking vs letting me lead or lack of reciprocation then NEXT!....

if you are as you are  and love yourself you in the first place dont let yourself be in that position,plus it comes off seeking validation once a girl loses momentum in text response or meetup response.

Off reading romance novels, womens reaction like this isnt towards someone they love or have lust over...

they like to invest also or like they say Cat string theory..or swinggcatt says let her please you and nutrue you away. undermined pimpin once you have her invested she feeels emotionally happy like she won you over...Adam lyons does this well in his game, I think he is brilliant :)

I considereing doing online game as my success were very good and now like society has changed the game has changed cliches have changed a player or pimpin transforms into a creature adapts to its enviroment.
Im considering getting help in this area from someone more experienced.

FRDAY
i go out on friday 8-9pm and places like jacksons is dead hoops is dead....I see it affect my state..this also is this diet Im in so far in one week Ive lost 6 lbs wihtout excersize and my sugar went from high as fuck to normal...wow this stuff works...
I drive around and go to store open hired guns as practice to get my social skills going...cool.
go outside cold as fuck
Text a girl now text 2 girls at same time... around the 1030ish -11pm girl says he wanna meet up if not Im calling it a night.

I realize that weather affect girls moods and behaviours..for me Im busy guy and have a timeclock wake up early and EAT THAT FROG like brain tracy says..
Anyways
I figure that not alot of girls will go out NOT even on weekend and stay home and chill...they dont worry about a guy or meeting a guy they chill and hibernate like animals.

thats a mindfuck for me coming from miami or Nyc where anytime anyday even weather doesnt stop.
I remember a club promotor told me "people here in winter dont like to go out"
and where I am people are more "Vanilla".

SO HERE THE GIRLS WHO ARE OUT WILL WANT TO MEET A GUY cause they are investing in going out aside of the cold winter and all.
In NYC chicks would go to bars on football game nights to meet guys.another MINDFUCK!
Cool we are getting somewhere here for a game plan. ;)


OK Cool
so i figured that few good girls with friends go out and good girls will be daygame. which I can run direct or eye contact and  Hi.

FRiday breakdown I drove by Bertspub building and noticed alot of cars outside, there is a bar there too inside and restaurants but figured no parking EXCUSE #1...ok I see some HB 8s out dressed pretty trendy for winter, nice bodies too...cool I FOUND FRIDAY PLACE TO GO YAY!
next is check the scene but No, indeed its the place for Friday to hang out.
EXCUSE #2 not dressed to go out. you have to have a Look before you go out. women look at details.
and I wasnt ready MISTAKE!!!! #1
then I got in my head and HESITATED Mistake #2
I realized it and said Ok baby steps Its ok I know where to go and fuckit. here it is.
I dorve back and the road was bad...bad bad that cops closed part of the freeway that took me longer and expensive gas to drive home....Ugh...at same time texting 2 freaks to meet up one is  I cant now,,the other one was pushing it..which I have to post here few texts to help me model good text game of yes ladder and investment. I ususally dont text alot in my good years in fucking chicks, I think I might overdo the texts, I can get pussy elicit responses and shit like that but pushing for the meet up is different game itself.I think BradP and even aron smith has good understanding of this type of game. for me  its been plausible deniablility to work for me. or not talk about sex toward meetup. I know it builds ASD which leads to LMR.

That said,I did meet someone I like and might consider GFbut Im still in the works on that cause its social circle slow burn game on a Good girl. there is attraction and at same time chemistry.effortless chemistry.
which brings me a good point that I need to lead to somewhere....

I learned from Enropy the art of his Chemistry Game. I think he does it unconcious but when I learned it he explained it well and once I got a habit of doing it without being too rapport seeking...it made great sense how easily and deep and good the person feels emotionally.

I think self discipline in men as logicl as we are makes us more intuitve in detective in reckognizing other emotions and how easily someone says YES in that emotions while in low state emotions you either rapport to change rhythm to happy fun state or you just let go and give space for that person to come out of that low headspace.

Theres girls who will act according to their own value and i think Captain Jack came up with this that i learned from Sinn   physical LSE = physical compliments are Ok
                            
High sexual SE =run mystery method dont compliment on her looks but try to get her to invest in herself emotionally while assuming high value traits by you not complementing on her genetic looks.


FRIDAY need to improve

-good location more people better
   follow female psycology on why they are there and what they want to get out of it before you appraoch and be that guy!!!!

-dont care just go there No THINKING MORE DOING TAKING ACTION..boom ! you are there :)

once their no game just have fun, be talkative and cool relax at same time Smile like enjoying your own company and enjoying  yourself being yourself by yourself this equals confidence.

-drink water and tip bartender good put lemon on your water be cool and tip VS being there or excuse not going to nightgame place due to diet or lifestyle that you cant drink.

-Dress well before you leave, take your time and iron that shirt,comb your hair, listen to good music , listen that life is short and its what you make of it, go have fun and who cares.game doesnt exist when you are infield. only after to review your findings and results and detect ADJUSTMENTS.

write every excuse before you go out VS excuse once you get their.

adjust your game=calibrate answers and mood=dont talki blindly - lead where you want to lead verbally into positive REFRAME. credit RYAN RSD*****

-dead place =head space : look outside first before you get there..you can return if other places close.later in the night if a girl wants to go home.

Life is an adventure  at any minute you decide something to happen ..IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!

Things happen for a reason if you make THAT POSSIBLE FOR YOURSELF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment