Sunday, December 30, 2012

SAT:Daygame sticking points review and a Cocktease who I Next'd calls me....

I went yestreday to do daygame and I felt abit nervous for unknown reason and fear...like my body was again fooling me or warning me same as previous performance anxiety I had in my profession at one time...I did get a lot of smiles from girls as I walked by , it was mostly by hired guns. I couldnt calibrate whether it was friednly customer service EXCUSE #1 I should have assumed Attraction and ran comfort at least to warm up...it was calibrating social norms and driven vibe for me to talk to her in a romantic interest way. I usally go direct all the time..

 Then after I left the mall had a cocktease I met online and we had sexual texts before but we never could meet up so I NEXTd her....She is a FREAK and attention seeking cocktease  in Franco's classification
call me within minutes to say "Hi how are you were you here at the mall right now?" then she described what I looked like and she was all excited.LOL
 like she saw a Beatle ;) but she's a cock tease..anyways. we spoke and she was at work and we vibed abit by phone game she was gaming me ....then she said this
"You are soo mean...." "You are mean..."
I couldnt intrepret as a tease or flirt or an attempt to banter to get me to qualify myself
then she said
"I was there by a kiosk sitting down and you walked by and I smiled at you and you just walked by...you are mean."

I then ran escalation and investment strategedy verbally without beingf sexual to see if she was really down to meet me or she was a cocktease....she was like "Sooner than you think..." so I ended  the phone call as it was snowing and I had to go to a store..I mean logistics wise she just got to work and me giving her validation by phone would KILL my sexual attraction so I let space and her thoughts do the work usually.


I will get  end of the year consult with FRANCO from francoseduction  it will be more like reviewing my new structure  cause now I'm getting into active game and I don't want to make the mistake of taking over my life and affecting my studies again.I feel commited to my work and my important EXAMS coming up but when I go out like this daygame or nightgame I invest too much of my time into thinking it into doing it consistent to get good and sarge...while it will bite me in back of my ass again.

.I also met a good girl at work she has her career and  very attractive works in same place but other section ...she is attracted to me...we saw each other again in hall way and her eyes shined and we had great chemistry ...Ive always self sabotage myself in my success so even daygame and in my strict diet I'm learning discipline..discipline body thought and emotions...I crave food at night and Im learning to control my own emotions.Using Logic over my own emotions and developing a self discipline pattern and strong frame.


I had a good start this past year working with Franco and his coaching helped me alot, I think by myself it isnt enough, I honestly think Id crash and burn. Its always awesome to get advice from someone so experienced and  trustworthy source like Franco. I relate to being a Man and transforming into someone better.....to be honest I dont work with other dating coaches cause it isnt congruent to my style and my goals. plus most guys are young guys who are PUAs  have a sad empty lifestyle lack relationships lack certain fundamental things like a pass by rockstar who has his moments but when all the flash is gone they fall emotionally Flat on drugs or depression ...Nah this 2013 is all about ME !! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment