Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chapter 5 Start of NEW THINGS

CHAPTER 5


Im reorganizing my Life. Time Off to feed the soul and to feel alone.

No blame just focus….

Being serious and responsible.

HEALTH : IVE LOST 37 lbs since Christmas !!!! with 1000 calorie diet… NEED TO WORK ON PROACTIVE AND STOP PROCRASTINATION. Work on SENSE of ENTITLEMENT like Jeffy says..Affirmations, GYM class after Work…Morning is mediation and REVIEW GOALS and EAT THAT FROG.. Emotinal support Neediness management



WEALTH: Im lacking managing time to EAT THAT FROG AND START STUDYING!!! This is obstacle roadblock Im mentally been avoiding…and distracting myself with sexual addiction.. Im working reading on manangement TIME and ENERGY to stop procrastinating and start now..STUDY EXAM



RELATIONSHIPS: I have a GIFT to start FRESH and manage this more logical standpoint VS emotional excitement of SEX. GOOD GIRLS into the Rotation..all freaks will need to qualify and meet requeirements on following what I want. Pimp book has been good reference to this dealing with this and GB how to play women was great great…I need to revover that one…but Im changing taste on type of emotional and intellectual woman…which will I myself need to improve on the other 2 levels..

Online GAME** ;Tpoastmasters;meetups socialize; limited Daygame* Emotinal support Neediness management



NEW MOTTOS:

“Action will destroy your procrastination.” -- Og Mandino



Only antidote to negativity,worry and low self esteem is positive purposeful constructive action in the direction of your GOALs -Brian Tracy



"I've only had two rules.

Do all you can and do it the best you can.

It's the only way you ever get that feeling of accomplishing something."

-Colonel Sanders KFC



"From a woman’s POV, if a man does not know how to physically take care of himself, he will NEVER be able to take care of her"-MK



“Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.”

― Og Mandino



“How do I change?

If I feel depressed I will sing.

If I feel sad I will laugh.

If I feel ill I will double my labor.

If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.

If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.

If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.

If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.

If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.

If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.

Today I will be the master of my emotions.”

― Og Mandino



“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don't waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.”

― Og Mandino

REVIEW NEEDINESS MANAGEMENT FRANCO /also BLACKDRAGON version*

No comments:

Post a Comment