Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CLOSURE to CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4 Closure


“Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.”

― Og Mandino

Im writing this cause Im putting closure and sense of entitlement to MOVE FORWARD,

We are humans and as vunerable to things we are we can get HURT or be HURT,

Thanks to my good Friends Monique,Franco,LauraJ,Storm even DEE for their advice and my friends who have put up with my chaotic emotional issues lately concerning this delicate dangerous situation.

Even one of my fuckbuddy in a Long distance relationship has been super cool with me.

It good to think for himself as a MAN, but its always good to hear advice from people who care about you..THIS IS WHERE SOCIAL CIRCLE is part of neediness management.

Only think I did different is that I violated Bradocks LAW of social circle respect with “leaching” but replaced it with Female neediness management EFFECT…which was interesting way of managing but NOWTHINKING makes you too dependent emotionally on others….but Id use it with care cause u can lose friends like this…but some girls will give you straight up! ANWSER that will amaze you better than a guy friend who can try to be sympathetic.IF YOU TRY THIS TACTIC always calibrate with reciprocation of friendliness and THANKFUL POSITIVE ENERGY! And give them time to forget about you and then you can reconnect as a different person if you leached too much***

See Females are much stronger in moving on faster than men in the moment, if they hooked up already and as Janka states in one of his youtube videos….it takes SKILL for a guy to move on.

Someone I don’t remember he is from Canada,,wrote psychological truism of NO CONTACT RULE 3 -4 week period is when female mind goes to loneliness. *** with LSE and someone fucked up in the head makes things worse….hopefully I can contain with SELF DISCIPLINE to contain Chapter 4 in Chapter 4…Thanks Braddock**

As Mark quoted someone in his book “This is a GIFT” ….whats weird about it is that closest people have told me that I needed this to happen cause I was being distracted with what I have been neglecting and avoiding in terms of my long term wellbeing in my career …

WHEN PART OF HEALTH WEALTH AND RELATIONSHIPS IS LACKING…the others are affect by your performance. THIS IS SOMETHING I NOTICED.

Even a female friend told me “you were settling….thats why you feel hurt…your EGO is HuRT its not cause you Lov3d her….its your EGO and your emotional attachment”

This points several issues I have to mature. I have gotten awesomely good at Mark’s Entropy Chemistry Game which basically makes you a CONNECTION GUY…

3 weeks ago I had a text exchange and I was on my way to a womans place for sex… I haven’t heard from her back cause there wasn’t real connection cause she was a FREAK adventuress …but with most women my game is CONNECTION.

This is my NEW GOAL is high quality women emotionally healthy and screening them…. I read and read but as most guys we get causght in the dogmatic PUAdom of DOOM of we have to approach and open sets and all TOO DAMN VALIDATION SEEKING OUT OF THIS STUPID ISSUE of whos WHO?

I LEFT that EGO at the door when I felt like shit listening how awful mistakes I was doing.

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.

Og Mandino



THEN Started looking into Beliefs and reinforcing Good self esteem being with positive PROACTIVE people.



This game or better yet say SEX is addicting…..watch the movie SHAME and find out what that is.

This is Chapter 4 and I wont go in detail cause its hurtful DRAMA that I found myself involved.

AS Dr.Wayne Dyer says I quietly effective FORGIVE her …. Brian Tracy says to forgive is to free yourself.

CBT therapy helped with the Oneitis..Dr Brodie program letting go past relationships…and his excesize workbook is HANDS DOWN BEST IN walking away from a DESTRUCTIVE relationship into a route of HEALING. Like FRANCO says :

” with some types of women its better to walk away before the F bomb blows up in your FACE..”

Im done with ACTIVE GAME involvement with LSE FREAKS..

Im looking into more EMOTIONAL MATURITY in ways to DEAL .

-so far WAR book by Robet Greene chapter 3 and now will read chapter 4 next ….Dr robet anthony’s book is awesome opening my eyes again how self esteem and beliefs and GOALS and all this STUFF works… its true what Mark told me once “YOU are the one putting mental barriers..get rid of that shit first and you will improve automatically”..I had bought Brian Tracys program and since my laptop got stolen lost all the stuff…I will have to slowly have to regain this into once Im abit more financially stable…

Im looking into LOOKING DEEP INTO WHAT I WANT and TYPE OF WOMAN I WANT NOW IN MY LIFE

SET PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AND MOVE TOWARDS THAT……deida reference thanks braddock and stpehen Nash**

Now its managing my ENERGY and state of MIND into proactive results towards what LIFE I WANT TO LIVE….

“Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!”

― Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment