Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LR:Lay report-FR punching bag turned into LR punching bag.lol



I met this person in NOV and at first when we met I was hesitant cause I “couldn’t “ read her IOIS.

I learned that at times intent and sexual vibe and attention is bigger than any IOI

IdiotRape disclosure **** this doesn’t mean be a fuckin dumb ass and put yourself in danger and assume…you always need right lights to blink…

In this case I wasn’t reading into her frame and she tried abit to play hard to get,and I immediately didn’t have time to deal with it so I left it as business and got the fuck out after I bought what I needed.

anyways

Ive texted her randomly and at first time she texted her pic without me asking…I think you can give off a cool vibe…girls will open..effortlessly,,theres no explanation aside of non neediness and attemntion seeking from guys..that never means a lay.



So she texts me at new year….Cool..

Week after I textd her a silly but cool text: I call it rhyme her name and make it stupid….

This is self amusing but it makes her LAUGH at herself and at same time not taking her serious and therefore assuming you are drunk and therefore IT DOESN’T COUNT…yet PASSIVE FRAME IS SET..she laughs and then I say I will invite you to open mic but do me a favor..

And she will say what sthat

I say don’t throw your panties when Im on stage we will both get thrown out

They will LOL or whatever…… then leave it at that….

I went out one night to a singlesnight here where I am and she opened me text…I messed up and I reopen telling her Im having an awesome time at so so place..she responded she got home and I assumed she got pizza and beer and she said Yes, I said awesome.I halfway invieted myself over.. and she invited me over..basically my new positivity vibe to continue the party got me in state and fr punching bag woman text me and I exchangd few texts so effortlessly that she shoot address I drove there gave me little LMR.problem is she is typical freak.

last time me and her met was I bought punching bag months ago and was too scared to escalate that night.tonight I closed her good very intense physical arousal game basically kills LMR....

I was playing aloof cool attractive guy and shed say shed call me…

I left it as is….and Id textd her once a week ,,, eventhough she aint responding cause It shows Im still around if she wants…

This gives woman control and yet makes you easy to contact cause she knows whats up…

Fuck being a challenge at this point…its fucking on cause you fucked her..

And Ive had situtaions where I ve slepted with a woman one time and that’s it..it doesn’t mean anything..its part of Life.period….

Doesn’t matter what PUAs say…about that..

No comments:

Post a Comment