Thursday, May 22, 2014

Update back in the game..neediness and calibration.. 2solid dates this week.

tonight is Wednesday I have one girl which I started texting last night and tonight when in too deep reported comfort as mark manson with the say. I am a true believer of mark. On attractions active and half passive it's balance in between them  exhibits calibration. On  rejections you get a sense of neediness and even despearation as my female friend Monique says its a void that you feel but it's actually a void that you want and you can only get spiritual  and not necessarily from a woman. Its true... So what I did is I actually fast for a whole day I'm not really sure the background of fasting but its pretty much it's you and survival mode and clears  your mind to focus on what it is important for you. I meant really did it because I felt that I needed to clear my mind and needed a little bit of putting myself back into the diet which I'm doing so it actually worked in my favor because all the sudden things started becoming clear and I said he thinking and survival morning thinking about myself first or having a passion and what really matters to me Stephen Nash talks a lot about this and not a lot of people get it because they think it is very super ficial are abstract but when you really really put this into practice it's a very powerful because it actually build your character your identity in life. What I am so good after a fast is I and when you're needing to stay like franco says you never text to go out don't communicate with anyone woman. A clear mind really sets I really calm tone in your life and say OK  now I'm back and really sets you be really nice calibration. Of course have you done it before this is like not going to the gym and then you're going to the gym again and kind of mentally prepare yourself there for so you can do is take things to get you where you need to be. Make Molly said once the will must be stronger than the skinny think fasting and meditating a really really do step your calibration. I was somewhat depressed on Tuesday and down and today I have to the three girls that I'm talking to you right now one of them is going to meet him tomorrow and the other one is pretty much whenever I feel like it. I have 3 in one site and 2 on other.I'm balancing rapport first humour then push pull or releases..this I learned from sinn Jon Lee..excellent excellent... Breakthrough comfort which future teaches..I basically in past ad swingcatts prizing once my Intuition knows its solid rapport w consistency and commitment. I'm a student of theory of pimp game and so I once establish trust rapport genuinely... I establish my role as an authority figure in her life. For some its natural and for some its a way demonstrate express masculinity. That Never changes...... I cool thing is to fuck a girl and then text all of the prospects...you always have go be hungry for the hunt of new prospects...with calibration from fasting ..and your persuasive verbal skill..you can seduce without being harsh...if you Dont fuck and your mind is cluttered w problem..then you come off weird needy lonely desperate and worse clueless.I read about an author guru on self help which he fasts once a week. Think this balances life ambitions and survival with good emotional self control... Its taken me longer to recover calibration...but 2 days of plain hi openers or immediately opening after she notices you leads to extreme fast solid attraction cause you are congruent in her way of her wanting you yet you opening her desires creating that fantasy for her a reality. Her imagination will take her. And game new ones...I use NLP 10% in my text and in person to reinforce her attraction interest into me...once you for that you can always bait her.

No comments:

Post a Comment