Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Magaluf and PUA

Shit I read Sleazys post.

in summary go read it.
http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2014/07/what-you-can-learn-from-fact-that.html

for me, its just girl having fun shes young and experimenting her sexuality..
its example how "programed society" judges her hard...

I didnt expect this from europe or spain , since I have a sense guys are more direct no Pua bs..
sex is common shite without talk talk talk..
its a night club and tell me how many girls have fucked and given BJs on dancefloors? nyc its common but this??

I agree with Sleazy.. shit I should plan to go to Magaluf next year..
you will see me for sure.

and yes wear a condom.. if it was me Id jerk off quickly and when she came Id cum in her mouth..lol

I think Magaluf is cool girl without BS or asking money...is she was asking money and prostituting then thats different and thats a NO No!


No comments:

Post a Comment