Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DRD sex without a condom?...why not to do it eventhough you are a player

dating coaches and guys talk about STDs not being a big deal.
well to me it is.

I remember a guy mentioned a creepy comment to a dating coach in 2008 about AIDS..
creeped the fuck out and messed with his head for a few seconds..

Im involved with healthcare as you read the disclaimer

I started using condoms on a regular..
I had one night stands where I didnt..just pulled out.

but alot of girls have shit

one was nice to tell me she had hi five and another herpes..
this before isolation..

thats why rapport and nonjudgemental frame by Sinn and captain Jack..Doc Holiday version of it ..at this point its natural to introduce at right time notion of trust and cool vibe where girl opens to tell you upfront.

I had issues w my ex GF cause she acused my giving her shit and when I got checked at doctor i was clear..I didnt make much of it cause at this point I dont give a shit and my own peace of mind is important.

magaluf girl sucked my dick? I would
Shit Ive fucked many girls without a condom.. lol .I know it isnt funny


Just be aware from now on *this is for myself btw* IF YOU CAN IMAGINE being stuck with a sting as it takes one mistake, one drip with a girl to drastically change your LIFE around.*

inform yourself, be responsible and yet have fun and BE AWARE...Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment