Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Whats your lifestyle like ? what makes you a better person everyday in your life..?

I really have a heart for this

I have succeeded imposible scenarious mostly for being not reactive but silent , thinking, and taking a positive action towards my goal.
I dont use negative with negative only losers do that shit.they have time and energy for that. I recently schooled a "persuasion" "expert" the guy is such a lame dude he tried to use NLP like a nerd text book student.. while I ramd' him without any effort.

SEriously, what makes you a better person,as you wake up in morning.
do you challenge yourself?

I like to meditate and be in silence and solice at times..
when Im like that I feel at peace and clairty I dont need to chant or "hyponotise" myself silly.

but mentally aware that I AM CEO of my company..my LIFE is MY COMPANY
MY MOVIE.

people die after workign many years..they then try to enjoy life old..who the fuck wants you when you are old? If I do myself and take the effort everyday to be proactive in my life...(while not on vacation or a break from mental burnout..thats different BTW)

you perform better and improve quicker , your focus is sharp
your recticular activating system prepares you for your day.

you become unstoppable and efficient.

use that to make yourself a better person.everyday..be creative in what you can do ..

CHeers!

No comments:

Post a Comment