Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New beginning for me and being selective

Im at a new stage in my life..
I was away doing my own thing which requiered alot of mental concentration and so Im taking a break.
I made new changes and dropped 3 girls that I was talking to and sleeping with.
I still see one that is like she does what I say and control sex when I want to.
other is FB I just came back from fucking her..I trained myself not to be jealous cause people fuck people like it or not..
the other is one that provides when I see her and my voice and company ,,and I make her yearn for it cause Im a prince.

the other 3 including my EX GF she was pushy and getting angry.I droped her from rotation
other one is too low self esteem and fucked her same day same night. and her low self esteem and dealing with her taught me  alot that it isnt your game but a womans head.. she was too heavy in terms of negativity even though pussy was good. i had to drop her without notice..
yes I drop without notice.

the other one was hooked hard core...to a point of me eliciting her missing me and wanting to be with me and I just didnt have patience to hang with her and play courtship..I got too bored too fast and I nextd her.

other 2 girls unofficial

other one i used to fuck I textd her but she wants a guy to court her too..whatever..and she complains Im a horn dog..

bitch sucked my dick and fucked her many times...she dont appreciate me then fuck her....lol..

then this other one who has sisters fucking and sucking her "friends" wants me to hang out and court her take her to movies and dinner.. not worth my time.. and told her one month from now as my scheduled is booked..lol

I wasnt like this..
really...it wasnt long ago where I roamed the streets of NYC frustrated trying to same night lay or "hook a set"..I didnt get it...and wasnt detached emotionally..

Im glad I went through all that cause shit.I now plan to take this to another level in my life.

ANYWAYS !!!

I feel I need to move on and at this level of my life is I cant be a fuckin wimp who settles for a girl.

Im at a point where Im chosy and wnat high quality women..

one night stands and hooking up is easier once you are real with yourself and bullshit see through women..
you can "behaviour manage" to a point of her seeing and feeling you are confident.

not all women will react same.

fuck it who cares.

if she is hot I will chameleon my game. miror, joke,disinterested engaged..laugh..okay..cool. :)

I at times have experimented wasting time and yes you fuck her but after you cum you are like OK?

I fucked some girls and some try to manipulate you for being aprovider and shit and its up to you to given in or not.

I dont like to lead women on and I dont verbally say it either..

I wish more guys could reach this mindset and be confident and be creative to do with their life...
you have that on yourself , women are like fun..whether she says fuck off or some shit..you can laugh it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment