Thursday, January 8, 2015

WEEk in Review Daygame and online this week 4 numbers and 3 good LEADS =2 solid dates and 1 logistically depending on date meet up.

Today was a GOOD DAY.

I got read Mark Mansons article on Fuck yes Fuck No.. GREAT!
saw RZDs infileds vids and that really blew my reality seeing it...wow..
I listened to affirmations for pimpt mindset and being player..fromgary

Read Franco's article on WHY NOT CHASE WOMEN...
well explained...

it helped me not to try hard...

then email from RLR about conveying being" effortless in seduction."

My intuition kicked in and said..
Fuck it
You will have to open
you will have to approach..
just like you have to get up in morning to go eat or go to bathroom..

so initiative kicked in

I texted few girls...I saw one that opened me w message..my calibration skills gave me intuition that she was horny.so I didn't waste time..

swinggcat explains in his program about avoiding "mindless pickups."

BOOM she texts me

I use role reversal for women to text me...I like to start interaction with her being Lady tiger..

I felt such a good state and had errands to do..
so I opened myself first being in good mood
good energy..
good music.
shutting off negative talk..being FUCKING MAN.!!!

Good music sexy really made me soar

so end of tonight I have 3 solid girls from this week.
a date tomorrow which she initiated we meet..
one who wanted me to come over tonight but it long drive.. near my GFs place.
and one that Im starting to like but slow burning her,...

identifying or screening is great use to be efficient. where you balance TEASE and COMFORT.

some girls want comfort and some want spikes of BT.

you screen you know how to lead seduction...

here is FR of my daygame

was abit taking abreak from being stuck in house and so I decided to run errands and at same time went talk to girls..just to talk cause I felt social and in good mood.
this I said to myself to avoid trapped for validation or being emotionally dependant reactive to any negative response from it.
So I went and told myself Im go talk to girls find  a target and open and see IOIs and number close or make friends..
I dont focus on opener I decided to use frame of "under the radar" to read her body temperature horniness. so bascially proxmate and open comment and transition after listening to her...
REALLY was to test my game at same time control my focus to not be LSE or avoidd avoidance.
I woke up :
Text back to 3 girls I got numbers off online one 2 nights ago the other night and one this honry girl


so I go to MALL
In this day I realize my pickup focus was not Mindless of just doing it..it was really mindful and aware bringing it all together theory learned into practice giving BEST of my effort and was fine with it Before starting Daygame.
I approximate 2 set and they are giggling in a sex store and I was proximate..
she seem in their world. I smiled and it didnt go anywhere.
2nd opening was ****** yr old brown indian girl...cute w piercings in store. I opened question about -- and DHV ...then asked if same store as the corner..she said no and laughed..Spike BT
I mirrored and smiled she was cool and we hit rapport I think I did ping attraction. her mom is ***** and then she slipped she just had a baby recently.. I said thats nice! she asked me where Im from ...cause I elicit this question in amost girls..cause I was groomed well and my vibe was really good energy.
then transition to you seem pretty cool and whow knows maybe we can be friends.. she was like yeah..I lived here all my life...just come by the store..
I dont know why I said to her " Oh my dont ask me to stalk you..lol"
she laughed ..Im always at the store..
no number close as previous barista experience  and so no need to push number.

across was a store for women..bascially Im looking for a bracelet  cause my dhv says I had one but this past weekend a girl who was having too much fun snapped at my wrist too agreessively broke off and not to be found on bar floor...lol
I open a latina fatty  she is OK but very customer oriented..I get abit attraction..
my voice tone deep and smile and my fluctuation..slight peacock scarf w glasses very seattle like..
then a cute freak girl blonde stares at me for 3 secs and I smile at her..then pay attention to latina . latina seems to be manager..
so I catch latina being nice and cautious with her horniness as i wasnt trying...then told her Id think and look around the store...
the blonde girl was cute freak w piercings lip and emo girl she says she is into 60s so basically hippie girl.
I open with opener on socks with picture of guys ..
Hey quick question *I smile* do girls actually buy this?
she laughed said little girls..
I said blah blah I ask for my niece and tell her NO Im not gay btw..
Im into 90sera..
She Im am stuck in 60s music.
me:Oh ..
have you been there?
her: No. Im from ggggg
Me:yeah..dddddd rock is awesome..
I like your piercing..I couldnt help notice you I wanted to come talk to you
you are cute..Im dfsfwerfw
she: *Her eyes was in state of unexpected* Thank you.
me: I know its tottlaly random..haha..anyways
fractionation*
Im new here from fghjk looking at store and bracelet..
she:oh that dark metallic
me:yeah I like it  but not sure  yet.i had bought one from new york and it broke
her: oh
are you from here ?
her:im from cvbhnjkl;
THEN I noticed her latina manager listening in near and I stopped and freak girl blonde became aware like if this was a pickup and became awkward since  now her boss was there.
so I said.. just curious about the bracelet. Im going to look around you can go back to work
her: she raised her hands
"Great! thanks"
 and walked off...
I wasnt embarrased at all....
I looked abit and noticed Latina manager slightly pissed..
and I left .
walked in mall  noticed married women checking me out..smiling at me and I smiled back while maintain eye contact.
I left..
I really felt it was good progress cause I didnt hyperventilate or low self esteem.
and really didnt analyze myself infield .
after that I felt my calibration was on'

NOTE
I went to stores and convinced a girl manager to give me a tshirt costs $20. for 4$ cause I said w rapport skills  how was work?slow? nice take break..etc..
oh  I was looking for online coupon I had now I cant find it??
.,her shift was changing as manager and she had to leave and she gave me discount ..
I text few girls to see my schedule for weekend,
running text game now...
I learned not to make excuses and just do it..


Im going now to FB to have sex and then try to figure out how I can arrange all this since
Im trying to connect dots with logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment