Wednesday, January 7, 2015

When EX GF tries to contact you again 2015 ..............DEFINATE GUIDE FOR HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM GUYS

This article is based on my experience.
I see no thought on putting effort into something that didn't work out...
like someone mentioned..
This is different from PUA or typical social endorsed thinking...

HEALTHY JERK

Seduction or GAME of LOVE is team effort.
50/50

in reality its GUY having control 60% and letting her invest 40% or more

but the 60% is only for you to have control over yourself and not let her guide your ROLE in the relationship.

this is something I learned from Mark waaay back in the day I think it was his unconscious experience talking to me ..that has been true to this day.
Franco is MASTER of relationships as well feel free look into him deep if you are looking for full on relationship in your game without BS nonsense.

That being said ...most PUAs are approach and open to talk to her. and ignore all red flags to sleep with her..

but with experience with women this WILL  CHANGE cause it will get boring.

So you will become picky ..looks and personality..
OFCOURSE
as advanced intermediate guy in PUA or seduction skillz  you have to have WORKED ON YOURSELF FIRST !!


so I had a full on relationship with a beautiful blonde green eyes shes is throwing herself at me..
my GAME was calibrated and really no flinch points as mentioned by Braddock and MR.M

used brekthough comfort frames mixed with SNL frames. at that time my inner direction was based on pimp game inner game.

slept with her that night..

she invested herself emotionally as well into relationship a lot...
I was guy's dream true having HOT girl really want to be with you and give her heart to you..

I let go of my roation of girls.

everything as cool until I noticed she wanted near 6months in talk about marriage...
seriously in a logical and strategy sort of way...EXTREMELY SELF FISH sort of way

Id avoid talking about it or pushing forward..I used frames and reframe to enjoy this

something in my Life happened which  she thought affected her agenda for marriage..

and se turned into biggest bitch

I put her in her place calm way call her out..
shed angry then apologize
this was consistent..
then she take away SEX.

I recall being frustrated but in some way very manipulative.


LONG STORY SHORT
I stopped talking to her.


then out of the blue.
she leaves voicemail
wishing me 2015

with avoice tone of standoffish and on-upping.

I at time did remember all good feelings about her..
but was REALISTIC
about Iam genuine person and she was intimate with me physically and emotionally..

so no nonsense of one-upping is tolerated. GUY OR GIRL.

I after thought..I decided not to respond to her 


WHY You say?

cause  de to my experience with women :
1- she got dumped by a guy she was with..
2- she is dwelling in the past..comparing me to other guy and my connection as a lover was strong.
YET
3- her reaction non verbal of sarcastic or one upping tells me that There's ANGER issues
so her intentions aren't getting back to a relationship with HER as most guys would think..guilty as charged.
4-BUT a position of her seeking "misery loves company" looking for emotional tampon.
hopefully find someone help her feel better.


maybe this #4  is mentioned in some products out there...but as a busy guy and entrepenuer

I don't see myself investing time into anything isn't genuine to my interests .
Im not self absorb
but honestly I don't need NEGATIVEITY in my LIFE.

Im more of a MAN to make a girl "make her feel better"
unless she is my female friend or someone I have relationship.

Girls I am seeing on and off  I do have sense of friendship and use my EFA
so girls or females NEVER sugar coat with ME and I am most giving person in the WORLD.

I think its more important to yourself as a PERSON HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM
to keep yourself SANE.

LIFE isn't dress rehearsal .... you only have this brief time to make it work or fuck and let it go!



No comments:

Post a Comment