Monday, August 28, 2017

DAYGAME SUCCESS number closed and attraction -all indirect went direct prior number close to give reason why


DAYGAME EYE CONTACT  
Thursday    in day game I dress using contrast theory.. (bad boy) I wear white or black polo shirt with cool black with white skulls shorts I bought in brasil...so its contrast theory nice shirt with edgy shorts ..sometimes I wear jeans and nice dress shirt with part of my chest opening up. my walk is like a strut and chest out. (pimp mindset look your best ;also  badboy )

I went to  store , to reload money for something and go to store. in the store I look at women and initiate eye contact as practice (franco). some in past noticed they smile and I got surprised .
this time I went in good state , .

I saw this gorgeous blue eyes brunette as I was walking , she was with a lady who works at the store.. and I was walking with strong confident strut and presence. she took notice and as she noticed me I locked eye contact and she smiled. it felt like with my eye contact I elicited the IOI. that is how I felt .
I let her walk to counter I grabed what I needed and searched where she was and placed myself behind her in the line...I saw her with a small toy gun riffle...and was with store lady by law...
I then open to tease  indirect to store lady..."are you heare to protect me from this girl?"  the store lady felt attraction ioi blush as the gorgeous girl blue eyes and shortest running shorts nice legs you could ever seen,
then started abit initiated talking and pull back. ask her what she is gonna shoot with that...and also that I wanted to live for few years and should watch out for her and her gun.
 the girl was responding with flirt and  nervoise as she paid.and noticed she felt some tension not sure sexual tension or attraction tension from strong confident male.
 told her that theres no rush.her mind became flustered then .. she left ... and it was my turn and after I was done paying for mine,

I conviced myself to not do what is familiar in not approaching...and to change and do approach and go talk to her. (inner game talk thank you franco)

so I went to parking lot. and searched for her , then found her going to her truck ... I then placed myself walking towards that and with my phone..then saw her noticing me that I was walking towards her and on purpose she got infront of me with her car and called her  as she was near me past me "hey shooter ! with big smile and loud voice, stop I need to ask you something... " she stopped in middle of street and said sure with gorgeous smile.

" you are not going to shoot me ,right?" she laughs as I tell her this. "actually I really like your energy your vibe back at the store  I think you are cute and wanted to meet you... I don't know maybe something cool and fun..like friends first.. (I said like f"riends" to calibrate her reaction and false disqualifier)  yeah go grab an ice cream or something fun " then she looks at me as the car behind her hoonking the horn ,,and I wave at them to wait...and she laughs (reacting to my alpha)
she tells me " I love ice cream, sure " with a big smile .

I number close her and call her with my phone. and then tells me  "I have something to tell you though, I. "   I reacted abit and then said "hey as friends, and grab ice cream talk and chat in this energy" 
she says "oh okay cool "
whats your name I ask , she says "pch" okay peach I will text you later...


after I did that I felt so empowered

I told myself , I am changing and can have any woman I want , this girl is hot and young... I can certainly do this more and find me hot girls . why not one more girl? wow I did this with success and I know that I can do it again. why not one more girl , if I can do this and get more girls into my life... wow what an abundance feeling.  (brad P)

I have not contacted her cause she is abit too young for me. and I did not know, yet her phione number is legit I verified online and saw her pic in her facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment